· Each animal is in a separate cage approved by Arkia.
· Only animals that do not pose any threat to the employees of
the company handling them, the crew and the passengers may
Dogs will only be transported if muzzled.
· Wild animals or dangerous pets will be transported only if anesthetized
and are under the supervision of a certified veterinarian.
· Appropriate approvals must be presented for
international flights (see details further on).
· Pet service is provided for a fixed rate, which is
collected at the airport.
· The passenger must provide a suitable cage for
international flights. On domestic flights, passengers may rent a cage at the
airport, based on availability.
· The pet is a guide dog accompanying a blind passenger. The dog must weigh less than 8 kg (including cage) and measures maximum 40x20x40cm, enabling the pet to be stored under or in
front of the passenger's
· The pet will be transported in a ventilated closed bag, lined with absorbent material. It is the responsibility of the passenger to bring the appropriate documents and present them prior to departure in order to obtain approval from the Arkia representative.
· Animals with an offensive odor or signs of illness will
not be allowed on board.
· Pet service is provided for a fixed fee (excluding guide
dogs), which will be collected at the airport.
· A special "Traveling with Pets" form must be signed.
· Traveling with a pet must be arranged when booking the